SO HOT!!!!!! AND SO HUMID!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright, now that I got that out of my system... no, wait, it's still in my system! Mississippi is making me melt like a popsicle on the Fourth of July!!!It's just been so hot and humid lately. You know, where you have sweat marks all down your loose t-shirt the moment you step outside? Where you go to the pool to cool off and even the water feels like a bathtub?? When you're just wishing for a day in the mid-90's with just 30% humidity??? I really have never done so much laundry as in August in Mississippi - I mean, you go through a new outfit every time you walk outside!
Okay, enough complaining... I'm s
till here in front of the computer, chomping on some yummy cool grapes, in my skivvies... I had to! I came home from knitting with a friend and the leather in my car was burning my legs and I swear I was taking a shower in my own sweat!!Okay, enough! I'll get off... I just had to vent. Too bad most of my readers are Californians and don't know the meaning of humidity... :-)




7 comments:
hey jenny, i hear ya on the humidity thing, my family's from the south! i couldn't tell by the pic, but have you ever thrown grapes into the freezer before? i used to do that in kelseyville when it was in the 100's, they're so good frozen! i'm enjoying your blog the most out of any i visit! shh...don't tell anyone.
happy summer, kelly
Thank you!! No, I need to try those frozen grapes! Sounds yummy and therapeutic!
jenny...i love the quote at the tope of the post, you little rascal you!
Oh Jenny, I feel your humidity woes!! My heart is with you! Also, today is August 3rd!! Ahhh!! I'm praying for you and Travis today!! :)
Hoping it cools down soon....
sounds awful!! but you crack me up!!
just have to say we had "jenny fugler's chicken enchiladas" again last night. mmmm.... i do a twist on it--instead of using flour tortillas and rolling them, i use corn tortillas and layer them this way: corn tortillas, the inside chicken mix, another layer of corn tortillas, and then the topping/milk mix, and then cheese. it's such a great recipe! thanks for sharing it. we love it!!!
Hi, you don't know me... i go to Grace, and was in Noonie's college Gal's bible study... I work in the nursery, so have been with both your nieces... and I lurk here :0)
Frozen grapes are the best thing! I have found that the red ones taste much better frozen than the green ones.
Love the Popsicle on the fourth of July quote!!
Hi Jenny
wow, I cannot imagine,
but I bet you are "glowing", not sweating!
how did Friday go?
we were thinking of you both
and asked the Lord to give you the assignment you'd desired,
let us know
we love you and miss you
A. Janet
Post a Comment