Thursday, November 15, 2007

Santa's little elf!

Yes, I have been busy busy busy... but not necessarily with people and relationships and things to go to... I've been a busy little elf! I've decided since I have so much time on my hands, and since Travis is starting to get more and more busy and involved with flying, I'm going to busy myself with making gifts. And I'm enjoying myself!


Travis and I did get to travel and spend our four-day weekend in Oklahoma City last week and the highlights for me were visiting the yarn stores! Here are some pictures of what I bought and what I'm working on... I can't post all my project pictures, because some things need to stay as surprises!
(A beautiful shawl... made with HUGE needles!)

(My modeling... nevermind how gorgeous I look...)

(Isn't this yarn beautiful?? Made for someone special...)

(Making little blankets for my two favorite little girls in the whole, wide world!)

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Jenny I love your projects! The shawl is beautiful - how long did it take to make? I am nearly done with my blanket! The baby came a month early though so I have to get it done asap. :) I really enjoy knitting.....

Kate said...

Jenny! So cute! Hey is that yarn for bets? it kinda reminds me of her... love you

jenny said...

Yes, Shannon... SO easy to make the shawl! I'll scan the pattern and send it to you. I finished it after working on it during 3 days.
I want to see pictures of the blanket!

Janet said...

I love your projects so far
you are a great knitter,
I want to do more myself,
and I miss you guys,
take care
p.s. did Aunt Betty tell you
I saw some knitted animals like the one you knitted for her, and for Kaelyn, at a baby boutique store down the street from Betty that weren't as cute as yours
for $75.00
can you believe ite
Janet

Kristen Borland said...

that's an awesome scarf! i'm making as many christmas presents as possible this year because i totally treasure handmade stuff. good for you!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...