Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Primaries....

We sat down tonight, after a competitive evening playing cards (Three Up, Three Down; Kings in the Corner, etc.), to open our absentee ballots and vote! Travis' packet was correctly mailed, but mine says I'm not a registered Republican voter! :-( So, I have to send mine back in and re-register, or something like that. Now I'm on the computer posting pictures that Travis (a crazy-proud Californian) took. Notice he's wearing his Californian shirt while voting absentee for California - not a coincidence. He's proud to be an American, as we all should be.
Remember to vote! It's a privilege!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for the prodding! I always make a million and two excuses for why I don't have time to vote, but I must remind myself that we are blessed to be able to choose our leadership in this country. February 5th here I come!

Janet said...

thanks so much
we watched the republican debate last night, and we are still weighing the candidates,
usually i vote absentee, but this year, i may wait until closer to election to decide for sure, and i almost always vote, it is a thing Nana and Papa drilled into me like brushing my teeth, hope you're feeling better
a. janet

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...