Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...

Now wait a second, before you start telling all your friends we're having a boy... this is not an announcement!

A good friend of mine from college is having a little boy (as is everyone else!) in just two months or so and Travis and I just picked out this gift for their little family. I thought the onesie was adorable/laughable, so I thought I'd share it. Travis is hoping for a boy just so he can go back to Target and get one of these for our possible son! :-)

And aren't these booties adorable?? Mom gave me the pattern and I whipped them up lickety-split! The yarn was so fun and the little ribbon around the ankle helps them not slip off the feet and gives it an extra "kick" of cuteness...

That's what I've been up to lately... Travis is flying his last ride on Friday and then we're outta here! More updates on the move later... gotta start dinner. See ya!
-------------------
By popular request: here are pics of the new haircut. Excuse the imperfection of my photogenic abilities... I am tired and ready for bed here... :-)

6 comments:

Kali said...

Those booties are adorable! As is your new haircut :-) Dan & Travis talked for a few minutes this morning - sounds like we really might get to see each other! Hope your travels back to the South go well.

Jason and Anna said...

Jenny! The booties are so stinking cute! Good job. The onsie took me a few seconds...for some reason I couldn't figure out what "Automatic Sprinkler" meant...then it hit me...got it! And your hair, very cute! Good job hair lady...or man? :-)

Carrie Haughey said...

haha! that onesie makes me giggle! Love the booties. I wish my blanket would knit up that fast!!! The haircut is way cute. You look so adorable with short hair! :0)

Kristen Borland said...

funny shirt! oh yes! the spraying! i think i remember kate telling me baby girls can do that too!

donnasue said...

great job on your booties. Aren't they fun. You always amaze me. love, mom

Michelle said...

LOVE the booties! i'll have to learn how to make some because they are just adorable! :)

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...