Well, as most of you know, I'm home now in SLO, CA. Ahhhh.... just being here feels like a huge breath of relaxing, fresh air. The blue sky, the fresh ocean breeze, family surrounding me 'til I feel as though I'm suffocating, familiar streets and shops, seeing people's faces that I know everywhere I go... I love it all.
It's been busy, though. Mom's birthday on Sunday, our anniversary on Tuesday, brother's birthday on Thursday youngest brother Greg graduated high school on Friday, Father's Day on Sunday.... lots of family time, noise and such, but oh, I'm just SO happy to be home and surrounded by those I love best.
It's been busy, though. Mom's birthday on Sunday, our anniversary on Tuesday, brother's birthday on Thursday youngest brother Greg graduated high school on Friday, Father's Day on Sunday.... lots of family time, noise and such, but oh, I'm just SO happy to be home and surrounded by those I love best.
(All the siblings - in age order - celebrating Greg!)
I have tons of pics and would love to post them, but my dad's computer doesn't have a slot for my zip drive, so y'all have to be patient. Trav and I are doing great, though. Lots of belly patting and touching... baby girl is much loved! If you're a SLO-er, it's been great sharing the home-town with you for a couple days!!




7 comments:
Crazy the lil bruthah is graduated. Did you see Autumn? She was there seeing David graduate! anyways, can't wait to see ya wed. morn!!!
I'm surprised I haven't ran into you guys yet. I hope you have a great visit while you are home :). I have to agree, I do love the SLO life.
Ok Jenny! I loved getting coffee/bagels/oj with you. Yay, I'm glad I get to see you again tonight. So, anyways...I totally could have talked to you way longer. Oh well.
So, try this link out and let me know if it works. It should be a picture of the character "Pat". It's seriously a horrible movie that only crazy heathen families watch!!! Which...that's what I was once in! :-) So...give it a whirl and I think that you will understand the gender neutral thing. There's also a youtube footage if you want to get the full effect. Just type, "It's Pat" and it should be the first one.
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/99/9f/bc6662e89da0fac253464110._AA240_.L.jpg
Looks like you'll have to copy and paste it! :-)
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/99/9f/bc6662e89da0fac253464110._AA240_.L.jpg
ok, try that, the other one doesn't work
never mind. :-)
just try finding the video if you want
hi... it's summer. we met at greg's graduation. i'm the new youth pastor's wife. it was so great to meet you... by the way! it sounds like you have had a wonderful time home. so glad! again... it was so nice to meet you.
jen! i'm so glad you get to be at home!! what a wonderful family you have! tell them all hello from me, okay? see you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment