Saturday, September 6, 2008

for my 24th birthday...

...my milk came in! Yay!! I was able to successfully feed Bella with no formula - a big accomplishment for me. :-)

We're doing well... tired, but so happy with life. Trav is watching the SDSU vs. Notre Dame game with Bella in his arms - they are inseperable! My birthday is today and Mom and Travvy have been spoiling me... I feel so loved.

Where else would I want to be? I have my favorite people surrounding me.

15 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

good job on bringing that milk in! :)

bella looks so little!! i forget how tiny newborns are.

Kate said...

happy birthday to a well endowed mama!!! ;)

Janet said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU<
you are so special, and I'm glad Bella is getting used to football at such a young age, her Daddy must educate her early, ha, ha,
have a great day!!!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Jenny!!!

I'm glad the twins got the memo to get to work!!! :p

Michelle said...

It's so much fun when your milk comes in because then you feel like you can actually feed your child!! I remember being so relieved I actually cried -- my milk took over a week to come in and I felt so bad for Keagan because he was so hungry all the time! :)

Our Life Together said...

Happy Birthday Jenny!!!! She's so little and cute. I can't wait to see more pictures, keep them coming Jenny.

Becky said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!

Becky said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!

Joanie said...

Happy birthday, Jenny! Thank you for sharing that picture of Bella getting her milk. What a cool thing. Love to see your updates!

joy said...

oh, jenny--congratulations on the safe birth of little bella. i'm so glad you're milk came in--welcome to the dairy club. happy birthday and she is indeed perfectly made.

Kali said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! And congrats to all of you on Bella's arrival. We are so very excited for you & can't wait to meet her! And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog - I'm amazed you've found time to check blogs already :-) Keep posting...we want to see pictures of your sweet girl!

Cassie said...

Happy B-Day! I hope it's great! You have a beautiful baby girl! And what a relief to be able to feed her!

Carrie Haughey said...

Happy birthday you new mama!

Your little Bella lives up to her name, so Beautiful!! Can't wait for more pictures and to meet her when you come to see your mama out here!!

Terra said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a wonderful way to spend your special day!!

love,
Terra

Jason and Anna said...

Happy Birthday lovely Mama J! I absolutely LOVE Bella! I wish I was near you guys to see her in REAL life! :-) She's sooooooo cute! I can't wait till you come to SLO. Yay!!! So, is she new and improved BJ? I think so...

:-)

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...