For the first time in a very long time -- nearly 11 months -- I've felt like my old self again... finally!! Travvy and I went rollerblading, Bella tagging along in her jogging stroller. And we certainly had a blast. Trav and I used to roller blade all the time in Columbus, during our pilot training days, and it just felt so good and normal to be young and free and active again. :-) I'm sure as we flew by everyone sitting on their front porches we looked like dorks, but we think they all secretly wish that they could steal some moments away to act like kids, too.




11 comments:
Baby jogger=$200
Roller blades= $65
Feeling like you again=PRICELESS
I can SO relate to that! It is a JOY to share an active lifestyle with the kiddos and I'm sure you and Travis will do a great job of it. Tim and I actually had the audacity to think we could rollerblade all the way from Orange County to San Diego... That was in our young and dumb days!
You two are by far the coolest married couple EVER! I think everyone was definitely jealous of your rollerblading fun. I'm still trying to talk Jason into it...no sucess yet. He's sly, he doesn't say "No" but he subtly ignores it or changes the subject. Hmmm. We need to get him into a pair of those wheels of fun! :-)
PS: Kudos to the rollerblading in 40 degree weather. Your mom told me that that was how cold it was at your house. I'm sure she mentioned that it was 95 here. :-) Good 'ole Indian Summer.
you guys are awesome. wish i could have been rollerblading with you! love you.
Used to have rollerblades, but I think Liz stole them (or I gave them to her). Tempted to try it again.
Isn't it fun! Paul and I picked up rollerblading once we got married. I neep more practice though cause my ankles start to hurt, and paul could go for ours, lol.
Katie: Baby jogger: $25 from thrift store; Roller blades: wedding $$ on gift card to Target; But yes, feeling like myself again is priceless. :-)
Anna: I'm surprised Jason doesn't want to go!! Trav loves to show off all his moves that they did when they were growing up playing street hockey - didn't Jason join them then??
Kate: I want to bring my rollerblades home in Nov.!
You got your jogger for $25?!? That is amazing! You look so great Jenny, I hope I will be a hot mama just like you! ;)
Wow!What a BARGAIN shopper you are. Those prices, are of course, SRV-suggested retail value. :) Keep rollin' along and work off that baby weight!
I just think you guys are the cutest family ever! When did the heat come back on ?
I just think you guys are the cutest family ever! When did the heat come back on ?
How fun, Jenny! I'm glad you feel like yourself again...and I'm sure Trav is quite excited about having his skating buddy back :-)
Post a Comment