Just finished a fun, good book! Recommended by my dad, I started to pluck away at little snippets of the book while I would pump six times a day. This quickly turned in to stealing away longer bits of time to devour the rest of the book. Not a genre that I would usually pick to read, this Amelia Peabody mystery was two thumbs up! It took me about a quarter of the way through the book to really get into the story line, but it was the authoress' style of writing that kept me laughing, thrilled and thoroughly pleased.The best part about it: it's the first book in a series of ten!!




3 comments:
Oh goodie another book series to look forward to. I wonder if the library out there has them... they do out here but I got to get my other books done first and then I can really enjoy myself.
Dittos... thanks for a great review... I'll definitely check it out.
Aunt Laurie
Dittos ... thanks for a great review ... I'll definitely check it out.
Post a Comment