And after last night's debate, I like her even more.
Simply put, how refreshing to hear someone actually answer the questions that the moderator asks, and answer them in a way which a normal American person can understand.
Haha! I like how you put Palin's name before McCain (don't know if that was intentional.) I agree. She seems like she would be a breath of fresh air in our government.
I like her too. Watching the debate made me too tense though. I felt like I was at the podium. Eeeek. No one wants to see that! I did like seeing the Ohio reactions though. They seemed to respond well to her. Yay Palin!
Totally agree, Jenny! (And Stef too!) I was very proud of Palin last night during the debate. Those questions would have totally flustered me and she answered them very well. I did, however, have to put the TV on closed-caption to read the debate rather than hear it, because the kiddos were not thrilled with a non-kids show on TV! Sometimes you just need some "Mom-TV!"
7 comments:
Haha! I like how you put Palin's name before McCain (don't know if that was intentional.) I agree. She seems like she would be a breath of fresh air in our government.
I like her too. Watching the debate made me too tense though. I felt like I was at the podium. Eeeek. No one wants to see that! I did like seeing the Ohio reactions though. They seemed to respond well to her. Yay Palin!
Totally agree, Jenny! (And Stef too!) I was very proud of Palin last night during the debate. Those questions would have totally flustered me and she answered them very well. I did, however, have to put the TV on closed-caption to read the debate rather than hear it, because the kiddos were not thrilled with a non-kids show on TV! Sometimes you just need some "Mom-TV!"
I can't wait to see the outcome of the election and I am definatly hopeing that Palin/McCain can do something to lead and change this country. :)
I agree 100% I am hoping so much that they win!!!! She is a breath of fresh air and such a strong woman. I love her!!!!
I really like her too... :-)
It was an INCREDIBLY smart and strategic pick on McCain's part. I don't know if he thought of that himself but kudos to who ever did!
LOVE LOVE LOVE her! I PRAY its McCain & Palin this time around. She was AMAZING in the debate, and rocked the socks of Biden.
Post a Comment