Honest-to-goodness endorsers of Obama:
- Hugo Chavez
- Rev. Jeremiah Wright
- William Ayers
- Fidel Castro
And now, today, the latest news is that an Iranian spokesperson says that Ahmadinejad wants Obama for the next president!!!! Is that not scary??
Obama's also laid down $2 million dollars for his "after I become president" celebrating party. Jeeze Louize! Does anybody else want to gag??
All the media is saying that "obviously Obama is going to win," but I think not. Vote! Vote! Vote! (And yet, while I'm going nuts here... I am reminded by a great article by John Piper on voting... read it here.)
*I am assuming my readers are somewhat like-minded with me. I know that is a big assumption. But, my blog = my opinions!*
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
You're right: your blog= your opinions. But since I agree with you, they're fun to read! I'm definitely voting for Palin- I mean McCain!
It's your blog, your opinion and you don't have to "listen" to what other people say, but I totally agree with you. I was talking to my mom and Biden (or however you spell it) says that the world wants to challenge Obama 6 months after he comes into office (if he comes into office). That for one makes me very nervous, not just for our country but for our military personnel alike. And another thing, why is his vice president running mate saying this if he does believe in Obama, seems to me that maybe he doesn't believe in him. I don't like Obama's cockiness, I don't care for any of his tax plans and I just don't care for the guy. Go McCain/Palin.
Yea!!!! GO McCain Palin.... I will be so scared for our country if Obama wins. We have a neighbor who has an Obama sign in their yard, Mike and I are very tempted to rip it out of his yard!!! I hope McCain wins
Well, I don't normally get political with friend, mostly because I think it's pointless and that I'm not going to change anyone's mind, but I have to say this.
*begin rant*
While I absolutely respect your opinion and your right to support whomever you want, I'm not a huge fan of Palin myself. Partly because I'm a die-hard Democrat, but partly because I don't like this "Real America" approach that she and the McCain camp have taken. I feel that it's incredibly divisive, and for no good reason. I understand they want to appeal to the "everyday American," but as someone who lives in a big city, I feel like I'm not included in this "real America" they're talking about, and it's upsetting a whole lot of us. Author Sarah Vowell said it best when she said that {New York City} was American enough for Al-Quaeda, so it should be American enough for {the GOP}.
On another note, although you're friend is probably kidding, I'd like to advise that stealing someone's campaign sign (or other political paraphernalia) is only likely to make them go buy another one, which in turn sends money to the Obama-Biden campaign.
*end rant*
On a lighter note, I love the blog, you're daughter is adorable, hope you and Travis are well. :)
Well, I appreciate your comment Emily! I do just have to disagree with your view of Palin - but she isn't running for President. I have so many problems with Obama - his morals not being the least. His view on "spreading the wealth" and taxing, war efforts, rights of unborn babies, etc. But, we shall we whom America elects come Nov. 4!!
Thanks for reminding us all how important it is to be at the polls on Nov 4th. We all need to vote and PRAY. Obama is truly evil, and isn't even patriotic. He has SOOO many people fooled it seriously SCARES me. I feel our nation will be destroyed if he is elected. Let's just hope all the DEMS are out celebrating their "victory" on Nov 4th ... that they forget to actually vote!
Post a Comment