My baby is two months old today. Can it really be going by this fast? Pretty soon she'll be asking to drive me to the grocery store with her permit. :-)Some motherhood discoveries:
- Mothering is nothing like babysitting... and thank goodness! Much more fun, endearing, and worthwhile.
- I don't know how I could have ever thought I would be bored!! More like there's never enough hours in the day!
- One good day can somehow make all the bad ones worth it.
- Letting her "cry it out" is much harder than I ever thought it would be!! I'm such a softy when it comes to making Bella happy... hearing her cry hurts my heart.
- Every morning when I go get Bella, I'm so amazed at how beautiful and precious she is to me... it's mind-boggling.




7 comments:
is she really 2 months? wow! she is so precious!
Beautiful photo of you with your sweet girl. Mothering is amazing, isn't it? Nothing is harder yet more worthwhile... Love to you and your little one!!
Yes, you are so right, she is "beautiful!"
and i cannot wait to see her in person, and yes, I can think of no greater job or privelege in life than to be a "mommy", it fills by heart and soul like nothing else,
I know you are a great mommy,
so glad to hear that's how you view motherhood. it really is wonderful, isn't it?!
Jenny, you are such a beautiful mommy and Bella is such a precious girl! Thank you for sharing your mothering insights - there are times when I need a reality check about what's coming my way soon!
You call me whenever you get a chance, don't worry for a second about it. I totally understand. :)
2 months, wow that did go by quickly. She is so precious. I love that photo of the 2 of you together....aww you make me want to be a mommy. You paint such a beautiful picture of everything.
I totally agree with the "cry it out" thing. I HATE letting Keagan cry. Every single night on the way home from work/daycare he cries for the first 20 minutes of the 30 minute drive and it breaks my heart every night!!!
Post a Comment