Thursday, February 26, 2009

one of those days



Ughhhhhh... I'm so tired today. Ever since I woke up to feed Bella at 5:30, it's been one of those days where your eyes feel like bricks are hanging off of them. Sorry, Bella dear, that I seem to slump around the house. I can't figure out anything fun to do today so I've stuck her in the Jumperoo for hours. We did go on a walk, but that was exhausting.

So, I'm also *trying* (I use that word loosely) to shed those extra 10 lbs. from my pregnancy that seem to hang on. I can't find a good time to exercise, other than daily walks, so I've really been aiming on eating less amounts and eating lots of veggies and protein. Here's my menu so far today:

- cereal

- Snickers bar

- piece of pizza

- bowl of ice cream

I know, I know, I know!! I'm awful.

I think it's just one of those days.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Was menu as of 10am or 10pm? Big difference! Oh yes Jenny, I ready your blog...MWWWWahahaha.

Cassie said...

Oh goodness. At least you have an excuse to feel that way! You get up at 5:30 with your daughter and then take care of her all day. I have no excuse. No excuse.

Kate said...

jenny - that ice cream looks so freaking good, my mouth is watering. i've given up sugar for lent and seriously i am dying!!! i didn't realize how much sugar i eat. i want some so so so badly! so eat a little bit for me and hopefully that'll suffice and make me not feel so much like a druggie going through withdrawls! ahhhh! hang in there, go to sleep early tonight and give me a call to pass some time. i miss you. btw.... i love the dress you showed betsy!! i hope she chooses it! :)

Rachel L said...

oh jen, i love your eating habits... how about some easy cheese and crackers to top it off? i loved living with you in college and making ice cream sundaes all the time. sorry, this isn't helping the "eating healthy thing." Kay and I shared 3 donuts yesterday over coffee...

Kristen Borland said...

oh but ice cream is sooooo good on those kind of days!

Ashley said...

Hi. I know this is odd but I am friends with Tanna Huber and I have discovered your blog through her blog. Just wanted you to know I keep you and your family in my prayers.

In Him,

Ashley
www.allinhistiming.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Jenny, you are adorable!! I hope today is a better day for you. :) :)

Kristin said...

thank you.

thank you.

thank you. :)

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...