Travis has been gone all week on a TDY and thus, I've been rendered a single parent again. Although, the deployment really helped this week seem not so bad. It's also been nice having the car all to myself (we share one car), and being able to go do errands and get out of the house with Bella whenever I can. I like that aspect. And the aspect of not cooking. :-)
I've been trying to get little things done around the house - like laundry (don't I post about this every post? How come there's always a pile...), printing pictures and putting them in albums, calling random people, budgeting receipts, yadda yadda... I've also been able to get together with a couple other wives from church and go to a Bible Study this morning! This is the most social I've been in awhile! Having a baby has made me so housebound, thus somewhat introverted. I'm trying to break out of that rut. It's felt good to interact with others and has kept my mind away from Trav's absence.
Currently, I'm trying to get Bella to take a nap. "Trying" being the key word. She was tired, until I put her in her crib. I just took a little video of her not napping. Now, she is screaming ... very upset with me for not picking her up. Oh well... I need my couple hours "alone" - even if she cries the whole time. I better go make use of my time... and finish up the house work... so long!




10 comments:
she is so precious
and I love her little crib and all the blankets,
hope she had a nice nap
and p.s. thanks for the visit,
it was wonderful seeing you
:)
hahaha! oh, I love that video of Bella! Sorry that she is not napping, but she looked v.v. cute doing it! loved hearing her giggles.
Adorable. Just adorable.
Liz and I just can't get over her smiling. Soooo precious. I know...did she finally nap?
such a cutie. love that little voice.
WOW, jenny! That was the most adorable video! Gosh she's growing so fast. Gosh seeing all these beautiful little babies makes me want to have one so bad...but I will be patient, the right time will come! Oh jenny i do hope things are going well for you! Love you :)
philip is gone right now so I hear you about not cooking girl!!!!! my focus-on-positives TDY list include: less cooking, less laundry, not having to fight for the comforter :)
she is so beautiful. good for you for taking time. i need my sanity,too. love ya!! xo
jenny, oh it was so good to see your little one. If that doesnt look like travis I dont know what does. She even gave you a trav look. I love how moble she looks. The bedroom is sweet I like the colors!
Miss you guys!
Liv
So, I have to agree with everyone else, Bella is too stinking cute. My mom agrees too. Glad to see/read things are going well.
PS. I am Rachel's brother. It has been many years since I have seen you, so I thought I would remind you.
Post a Comment