Because of my lucky find, Trav, Bella and I were able to take quite a few bike rides around the neighborhood and even on base. Yesterday was so hot, but in the evening after Bella's nap, we went out for another spin on our cycles... and ended up racing home to beat an ominous looking sky.

(Not MY photo... sorry for the confusion. I just googled images on Kansas skies and this is pretty much exactly what it looked like last night. I'm not THIS amazing of a photographer! And it didn't have anybody's name who took the picture, so I don't know who to credit it to...)
We had quite the storm last night. Oooh! I love midwest thunderstorms... sends little chills up my spine!
Here are some pictures of us bikeriders... Bella really hates her helmet, but distraction is the key to getting her to wear it. I think she's a doll...

Daddy and Bella with the WeeRide contraption. She loves being on Daddy's handlebars. Oh, and Trav's chewing two bubblegum balls at the moment of the picture... he doesn't normally look like a chipmunk. :-)
And I must wish my darling mother a Happy Birthday today... for today's her special day! Love you, Ma!






4 comments:
Oh jenny...how cute. I love the bike thing! Gosh Bella is gorgeous!
Did you take that thunderstorm picture? If so, that's crazy?!
Summer thunderstorms are the best! I clicked on that last pic & it looks like you & Bella have similar noses now...so cute!
NOT a big fan of those kind of storms. Like to hid in my bed during those. In CA last Wed we had a major thunderstorm and I was teaching at the time and down right scared out of my britches while telling the kids it was all ok to just ignore the HUGE booms of thunder and the cracks of lightening. OH HOW I DO NOT LIKE STORMS!!!!
Post a Comment