Ah. Loved this movie. Watched it last night... and can't stop thinking about it. Clint Eastwood is always classic, but in this one, he warmed my heart and brought me in - hook.line.and.sinker. There is quite a bit of language, but as my Ma put it, "It just makes the movie."I had to download the closing music today (Jamie Cullum - love him!), and am currently listening to it for the fourth time in a row.
Just one of those movies that makes you smile, think, laugh, possibly even cry. A five-star from this movie reviewer.




4 comments:
Mol and I loved it too. We thought it was very funny. Having a good Hmong friend, Tom Yang, I got a good laugh out of all the racial comments Clint made throughout the movie.
I agree Jenny! It was a very touching movie!
This is too weird, because I watched it for the first time last night also! I really enjoyed it. I'm glad you liked it, too!
hey, just got back from a trip in the grand tetons and they were exquisite any way. Ihad so much to get spun up on in your blog. My sister said gran torino was really good as well. Bella 10 months old she is growing fast! she looks like she is turning into a real blondy. Does she still have blue eyes or are they turning brown?
I love the pictures you put together! The flower ones are really nice- I want to do something like that.
I will ahve to talk to you soon. Jenny I am looking forward to the first deployment and I really dont know how to do this I feel really frightened of the whole experience and your already doing it for the second time!
Talk to you soon.
liv
Post a Comment