Wednesday, August 26, 2009

birthday gift

For Trav's birthday, Bella and I got him a remote control helicopter. Do all boys love all things remote controlled? Personally, I can't stand the things (never mind I'm no good at them) and see them as a waste of time... but it was his birthday and I couldn't think of a darn thing else to buy the man.

Here are my two loves spending quality-bonding time together. She's enthralled by the flying contraption and Trav drags her around the house with him explaining how to move the controls. My poor daughter.

Maybe this is why those things seem like such a waste of time - the blank stare that ensues. :-)
Either way, they're both having fun and I have my hands free. Pluses on both ends.

8 comments:

Joy Howse said...

I feel ya on the remote control thing. Thankfully my hubs isn't into those but my lack of love for them stems from my dad and brother.

Kate said...

that last picture cracks me up!

Kristen Borland said...

hee, hee... i got one of those for mike for christmas a couple years ago. boys and their toys. he loved it. i love the blank stare in that last picture!

Our Life Together said...

Kevin gets that same look too...hope you guys had an nice celebration together.

Liv said...

jenny I just LOVE when you put pictures on your blog!! They warm my heart like nothing else- Thank You!!!
I think its a small piece of Tommy to see trav doing trav things.

Joanie said...

Tee hee hee. Cute!

Tim and Melissa McBee said...

Yep - that'll be my two loves in about a year :)

Jeannett said...

I love how you said "I didn't know what else to buy the MAN..." and it was a toy! I have been known to buy Andy MANY a toy over the years...men don't grow up...their toys just get more expensive! And boy is that true in my house! :)

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...