Sunday, September 20, 2009

sleepers

Like father...
...like daughter.
Saturday morning, Bella got up at 5:45ish and was ready to go for the day (after waking up twice in the middle of the night, too!). I got up with her and put her back down for a morning nap around 7:30. I thought it was too late to go back to bed myself, so I tried to get some chores done while everyone slept for a little while more. **three hours later** I woke both of them up because I was tired of being the only one awake at 10:30 a.m.!! I wish I could sleep that well... they both could sleep through tornadoes.

And just another picture for kicks... Bella and I reading "Goodnight Gorilla" before we got ready for the day. Nevermind how attractive I am... no need to be jealous, ladies.

3 comments:

Joy Howse said...

Don't ya love when the whole world is sleeping around you. I have a similar picture of Dale with Alexis and Dale with Aiden with his arm up like that and sleeping so peacefully. I always tease that I will catch up on my hours of lost sleep once I am gone. Heavens know i am not getting enough sleep now.

Kate said...

oh i love it! this post made me smile!!

Kali said...

I love mornings where you don't have to rush around and get ready! Loved the post :)

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...