Hi friends,
Just a quick update. Bella's physician just came out and let us know he had completed the surgery and that everything went well. Her palate is closed! Gosh, I can't believe it. I think the full impact of the blessing of a closed palate will hit me later, in intervals, as we experience the repercussions over the next few weeks.
She will be in recovery for the next hour or so before we can see her, then we must stay overnight so they can monitor her and control any oral bleeding. But other than that, we think we'll be able to return home tomorrow.
Praise the Lord for her surgeon and his amazing skills. Thank you for all your prayers. Will update more later, possibly with pictures.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Praise the Lord! Keeping you lifted up in prayer.
Praying that your sweet Bella will recover quickly.
With all you have going on this crazy day, thanks for stopping to share Bella's update. I'm thrilled to hear it all went well! I'll keeping praying for all. Love you
That's spectacular news! Thanks so much for the update! Would you like me to bring you some dinner when you return?
Wonderful!
Praying for you and your sweet family!
Thank you for posting an update Jenny, I've been thinking of you all day! Seems like the surgery lasted less than 4 hours based on when you posted, and that would be a huge praise. We're continuing to pray for the recovery road ahead. :)
Praise God!! Hope she's recovering quickly!
Post a Comment