Tuesday, October 13, 2009

cutesy-tootsie!


Bella has developed a diaper rash. Ugh. She hasn't had one of these since she was around 6 months. So, we decided to let that area "air out" for a bit last night, to help heal and dry it out. Off came the clothes along with the diaper. She was as happy as a lark! My goodness! Running around, dancing in circles, laughing, climbing on everything... we were cracking up! I'd let her do it more often, I'm just afraid I'm going to get stuck with cleaning up pee and poo in unfortunate places...

2 comments:

Jeannett said...

Isn't it too funny??? I mean, really...if you took off all MY clothes...the LAST thing I'd be doing is running around dancing! HA!

Joy Howse said...

I did the same for Aiden a few months ago for the same reason and did end up on my knees cleaning up bodily fluids. Fun times with kids! :)

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...