
Look who's learning to use her utensils!! And she couldn't be prouder of herself. Every time she gets anything on that fork, she waves it in the air and screams with joy! Man, the girl never ceases to put a smile on our faces. Here's a quick video clip to add some action with the photos:
12 comments:
So cute!
wow!! way to go bells!
Isn't it so fun!! Except now everytime you eat she's going to wonder why she doesn't have utensils set at her seat too! We had to get some toddler forks and spoons for nolan so he could do all by himself all the time!!
Adorable! I love that she picked up the pasta to put it in front of herself for a better stab with the fork. haha :) Keagan will sometimes refuse to start eating now unless he has a fork. We had to buy the toddler silverware so he didn't poke himself in the face!
Very cute! She always makes me smile. I need to get better at giving Aiden utensils to use. He usually makes a big mess but has a huge smile when he is successful. To skip the mess I just have him eat with his hands, but then he will never learn. Thanks for the inspiration. Aiden is going to get more utensil time. :)
She is darling...I can't believe how much she's grown. I'm impressed that she likes her utensils...I'm still battling with my kiddos over the fork :(
Man, she is smart! She was figuring out all kinds of ways to be successful. Future mathematician?
I think she needs some "little girl" sized utensils. Go Bella!
Ha! I know... that's what my mom said too! We just haven't bought any yet. I was using that fork to feed myself and then she wanted to try...
What a gal! I loved how the noodle was falling out of her mouth while she was concentrating so hard on stabbing the other. What a dolly!!
Post a Comment