... sweater!
Yep, I just finished knitting my first sweater. It is for Bella (start small...) and I really am pleased with how it turned out. I *surprisingly* didn't make any mistakes and it was a fairly easy pattern to follow (from this book).Of course, it's too big on Bella now. I did the 1-2 yrs. pattern, but Bella has always been a little small for her age, so... with my luck, it'll probably be the right size during summertime. Oh well. I did make it a gender-neutral color in case a future son may ever wear it. :-)
Very fun, very fun. Now onto my hundreds of other projects that must get done before Christmas!!!




4 comments:
Awesome! Very impressive.
I love it! Aren't sweaters so fun?? I should post the baby sweater I am working on... it was supposed to be a gift for my friend who had a baby in February!! Yikes.. it's a little late. Maybe their second born can wear it once I'm done. :-)
ooooh i love it! i like the buttons too!
way to go, Jenny!! All your Knit Wit friends are SO proud of you!!!
Post a Comment