I've been enjoying my daughter's antics throughout the day. I'm her mother - I love to watch every move. But... I did capture some cute moments on camera for those who care to watch. The second video is longer (4 min.), but I thought family would appreciate.
First: she was reading "Red Fish, Blue Fish", when she got sidetracked by blowing bubbles.
Second: we were finishing off dinner with some grapes, and she was just making me smile.




7 comments:
oh my word jenny! that knife!!! okay, seriously i was cracking up by the end of that second video. i can't wait to show the girls in the morning. love you both so so much!
Oh Jenny, she is so precious. I just love watching your videos of her. It's so much fun to see her and Keagan doing the same things like blowing bubbles and complaining about food that doesn't look right! I love it! :)
Jenny, these are so fun to watch. I must be family if I'm spending time watching and enjoying. :) Bella is growing up so quickly. Did I hear a couple of words there? hugs
Kate, I know about the knife. It looks like I'm brandishing it right in front of her face. :-) But, I'm careful with it... I had it nearby earlier to chop up her chicken. :-)
Gerrit and I both enjoyed the videos! We were cracking up. If you ever need a babysitter in MN, you know who to call!
I know I am not family, but I enjoyed both videos VERY much. She cracked me up with the bubbles but then i was rolling when she started showing her muscles and then being picky over that extra little piece. That is so like Aiden, everything has to be done a certain way. Thank you for sharing. :) Hope you have a blessed Friday!!
Thanks!!! that was darling. I feel so happy to have just seen her, ah that was great!
Post a Comment