It dawned on me this morning that one year ago today was Bella's first surgery. Travis had just arrived home from his first deployment, we had been together as a family for less than 24-hours, and we admitted our 4-month old to CHLA for her first major, 3-hour surgery. I was an absolute mess: crying constantly, feeling uncomfortable around Travis, nausea sweeping over me every time I glanced at my darling's new face...
Let's just say, I'm so happy to be living January 28, 2010 today instead of January 28, 2009.




5 comments:
Praise God.
Oh honey. I don't know, but I know a little bit...
Wow! Has it been a year? It seems like so long ago!!
oh my. a year? your little family has been through so much. may God bless all of you! and yes, thank the Lord it's 2010!
I have looked at so many posts since we are here. You are incredible. I had no idea what you have been through and still you are such a sun shine, just like Bella.
Lily loves to look at pics and videos of her. Big hug from us.
Post a Comment