Thursday, February 25, 2010

and you all thought i was exaggerating...

Found this picture in my stash of "Travis" photos.  I like to scrounge through this stash every now and then... I enjoy the sensation of tingling toes.


Came across this masterpiece.  Yep, that's my husband.  And you all thought I was exaggerating when I go on and ON about his arms.  Go ahead, click on the photo, & take a look at those puppies!

Alright, now pick your jaws back up off the floor.  I just wanted to prove to you I wasn't lying.  That's all.

5 comments:

Huber said...

you just love the tight pants don't ya Jen!

Jay T said...

hahahahahahahahaha ohhhhh jenny, you're so funny!!

Anonymous said...

Who you kidding Tanna?? You know you tried to steal him from me back in the day, kissing him before I did!

Kristen Borland said...

lol!! you're hilarious!

Emily Takes Photos said...

Hahah You're so cute!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...