Thursday, March 11, 2010

few revisions

My dear friend/neighbor, Lindsey, has a similar version of this awesome table from Pottery Barn.


Her little girl, Allie, and Bella LOVE to color on it - and I love it because it's the ultimate crayon-freedom-place!  My sweetie seems to have a VERY difficult time keeping the crayons just on the coloring book.

Soooo... I had another epiphany today (I know!  I'm full of them lately...).  Running out to Michael's, I picked up  two rolls of 40' butcher paper for $4.99 each.  Simply taped a long stretch of paper to our "coffee table" (aka: old school desk) that is in transition for use, and wa-la!  She loved it.  Meaning, she played on it all afternoon and evening.  Mission: success!


Now I just need to find a place to for the table in our living room - which means rearranging.  I know it needs to be done - we haven't rearranged since before Bella was crawling, which means the house just needs to be set up differently (like a play area).  I am awful at rearranging.  But, thankfully, Travis is wonderful at it.  So... one of these nights, I think we're going to have a Rearranging Date night.  Romantic, eh?

1 comment:

Kristen Borland said...

what an awesome idea! i even have a roll of that paper for our easel... a roll that's about 1/2 cm too long for our easel. new use... perfect!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...