I always dread the question: "What have you been up to lately?"
Mostly because I can't remember anything I've been up to, but I feel busy and exhausted all the time. I know I take care of Bella, housekeep, and try and love my husband throughout the week, but that doesn't seem as though it sounds very busy, does it??
Usually my answer to that annoying question is "This 'n that..." or "Same ol', same ol'."
Here are some of my "This 'n that's" that are keeping me busy (or at least occupying my mind-time):
- Housework: does everyone else feel as though it is never-ending??
- I need to get crackin' on Bella's quilt. Haven't worked on that thing since Christmas!
- I want to sit down and complete our love story. But, in order for that to happen, I need peace, quiet, and a relaxing state of mind. All of which I can't seem to find.
- I have another writing project that needs to be completed by April, and another by Sept. Both are weighing on my mind. And again, I just need the perfect, peaceful environment to write.
- I have a list of 5 books that I want to read. Can't seem to find the time anymore, which makes a pre-baby-voracious-reader (such as myself) feel quite sad and lost.
- I found a lovely "featherweight" cardigan pattern and I've begun to knit it. Somehow, though, the synapses in my brain farted and I forgot that baby sweaters are a lot easier and take much less time to knit than adult sweaters. Good thing I love my yarn and love the pattern. My goal is to finish it before my brother's wedding in May. Good luck with that one, J.
I got to talk with my sister and bro-in-law last night on skype. They're living in S. Korea now so it's always a special treat to connect with them. Uncle Jamie specifically requested a video of Bella, saying that he didn't want the next video I posted to be of her at her prom. So here she is, Jamie, your niece - saying hi.





5 comments:
oh my word! i'm aching to see that girl...maybe i'll just fly out for a weekend. (once you get rid of the stomach flu in your house of course!)
Oh my gosh Jenny, she is adorable..... I just love her!
thanks for the vid jen. it made bets and my day. Tell her that uncle Jamie thinks she is so pretty, funny, smart (for liking the greatest sport of all time), and that we love her! Tell trav thanks for parting with the bouncy ball for me and i'll try to put it to good use. oh, and I need some ideas for how to play games with it. he's the man for that. peace
She is talking so WELL! She is growing up so fast- Aria throuraly enjoyed seeing her and always asks to see her she waves hi and tries to talk to her- I think she is a little confused between a video and skype. Miss you guys! Liv
love it!!! dang she's getting huge, wish i could see her so much more. :/
Post a Comment