I know, how tantamount! My very first giveaway!
Rachel from Birdy Blue Design contacted me a couple weeks ago asking if she could host a giveaway on my humble blog! YessireeBob! I love giveaways: the chance to win something free, the aura of suspense in the air, the realization of a dream come true...
Anyways, Rachel has some mega talent in the stationery/invitation/paper goods world...
And I'm always up for some beautiful "Thank You" cards on which to send each and every benefactor of a good deed... aren't you? My husband would beg to differ (he has yet to finish his Christmas thank you's), but when one owns fun stationery, thank you notes get written just that much faster.
While Rachel has many options available in her Etsy shop, she is aiming to build up her wedding side of the business. She offers affordable, unique wedding invitations and loves to custom create to fit your style! I know a couple of my readers who are engaged... so hop on over and consider Rachel's designs!
So... back to my part of the deal:
To ENTER::
1. Pop on over to Birdy Blue Design's Etsy shop and find your favorite piece
2. Leave ME a comment sharing your favorite piece.
3. To be entered TWICE, leave me a separate comment telling me you're a follower of MY blog (if you are, in fact. Feel free to become one just to spike up your chances...)
The WINNER will win a set of 25 of anything in Rachel's Etsy shop!! What a steal, right? And Rachel will personalize whatever the winner picks with their name/info.
The giveaway will end Saturday (6/26/10) at midnight. I will randomly pick the winner on Sunday and announce the lucky gal (or guy) on Monday!









59 comments:
I like the flower bunch thank-you notes.
Also, I follow your blog (found you through liferearranged). :)
The hibiscus thank you notes are so cute!
I read you in my google reader... And found you via some other NWC lady at some point :)
A giveaway! Fun! I love the Stella Calling Cards - so cute!
You know I follow your blog! :)
looks great, Jenny!!!
I think the baby buggie shower invites are ADORABLE. And no, I'm not pregnant.
I am also a follower :)
I like the hibiscus thank you notes!
I am a loyal follower and love reading your blog! : )
I like the balloon birthday cards! :)
I like the hibiscus thank yous!! So pretty!
Oh, and I'm a loyal follower since Jeannett over at Life.Rearranged introduced us to you :)
I love the Lacy Gray bike calling cards. So fun!
And I have been following you for...a year? I don't know, but it's been awhile. :)
I love the flower bunch thank you cards. Adorable!
And, I am a VERY HAPPY follower.
I love the hibiscus thank you cards!
I am also a follower of your blog and look forward to your updates!
1. I *heart* those baby shower invites!
2. I follow you like a stalker.
I like the baby shower invites.
I read your blog regularly. I found you as a link on my friend's blog and we have daughters about the same age, so I think it's fun to see what another mommy is up to. :)
I love the christine personal stationery - customized cards would be great for my best friend who's a teacher and is always jotting down notes to parents!
I like the natalie personal stationary!
and i follow your blog because my husband (Josh Perkins who knew you from Northwestern) got me hooked on the story you wrote about marrying your husband.
How fun- a give away! I love the hibiscus thank you cards and I could use them for the baby girl gift thank yous that I need to send :-)
Oh, and I am most def a follower. My only complain is that you don't post often enough :-) I know, life and all, gets in the way!
Being a Minnesota girl I just can not resist the Yosemite save the date cards. yes I know, I'm already married to the man of my dreams but I just couldn't resist the beautiful tree.
and of course Jenny, I'm a faithful follower of you...oh how I wish our lives would cross paths again, college seems so far away removed now after 5 years.
i love the birthday card with balloons. might i actually remember to send out birthday cards if i had such cute ones? probably.
I'm a sucker for the Lacy Gray calling cards! (I wish I was getting married or pregnant so I could use the other designs - gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!)
I'm also a regular follower - found you through my high school friend's blog and I haven't been sorry! You write wonderfully and honestly.
HI! I'm a wedding coordinator that would LOVE the flower bunch of thank you's. ;)
I like the flower bunch thank you cards. Yea for your first giveaway!
I am already a follower.
I like the rehearsal dinner cards!
Oh and I am already a follower! on blogger, that is!
I'm torn between the baby buggy shower invites and the flower bunch thank you cards. I think I've got to go with the shower invites!
And I'm a faithful follower. I found your blog through our very own Rachel of birdyblue and then got completely sucked in by your love story. I even cleaned my stainless steel sink per your detailed instructions yesterday!
I love the hibiscus thank you cards! So cute!
I follow your blog - keep up the great writing!
I've been following you since youth group. Oh, you mean here. Yes, I'm following your blog and love keeping up with you. Thanks for sharing your heart with us. love and hugs
I like the natalie personal stationery...blue.
Oh fun! I love giveaways :) It's a toss-up really for my favorite - I love the Hibiscus thank-yous (and not just because my last name happens to be pre-printed for me), but the ellie wedding invites kind of make me want to plan my wedding all over again.
Also, I love your blog. Been reading for quite some time now :)
fun giveaway! the flower bunch thank you cards are great!
i too love to keep up with your blog. i think we first met at hume lake and was reintroduced via Sarah Griffin. My oldest son was born with a cleft and Sarah informed me that your gorgeous bella was going to be born with a similar story. i enjoy keeping up with journey. thanks for the encouragement.
love, annie
Hey Jenny~
It's true...I read your blog too. Have been reading it for quite awhile but have never left a comment before. Thanks so much for sharing life - the good and the bad - with us, your readers!
Charlotte from NWC
I like the balloon birthday cards!
My fave is the Christine stationary!
I adore the birthday balloon cards!
I have 19 friends with birthdays in July and Aug!
These would be awesome treats to send out!
Love your stuff!
Well, I especially like the balloon birthday greetings--and could use them as I recently forgot a certain mother-in-law's bday and received **** for it :) I made a mental note to NEVER do that again and some bright new cards would help me do just that!
For the sake of heightening my chances of winning I will state that I also follow your blog, mainly because of Bella :) Love ya, Jen!
I love those hibiscus Thank you cards! :-)
AND... I follow your blog :-)
Hi Jen, I really like the personalized stationery with the blue flowers at the top. But my very most favorite is the thankyou flower bunch.
Ilove reading your blog and would even if you weren't my kid. :)
Post a Comment