Alrighty.... are you ready for the winner!?!?!? The random number generated was ironically my husband's favorite number and the one printed on the back of his sexy college baseball uniform: 17. Which means that "My Bright Corner" won the giveaway!! Congrats!!! Email me with your email address and I'll connect you and Rachel for the your choice of 25 of anything from her etsy shop!!
This weekend, Bells and I suffered from colds. Phooey. I am an AWFUL sleeper when I'm pregnant - no clue why, but I am - and the lack of airway through my nostrils only made it worse. Let's just say that the guest bed was put into use the past couple of nights.
Last night, my man and I stayed up extra late to just talk through some things and communicate. It was much needed and helpful for our marriage, but 2:30 A.M. is just too late (early?) these days for either of us. We both groaned as Bella happily chirped from her room, waking us at 6:45. The day seems long ahead of both of us, but at least we are on the same page and feeling more connected, right? Right? *yawn* Right.
My in-laws are coming into town today, also, for a week and I need to:
- grocery shop
- clean the guest bedroom
- write
- sleep
All this to say, I'll probably be a bit M.I.A. this week. If you miss me, don't miss me too much and I'll be sure to be back....




No comments:
Post a Comment