Cheater. Well, kinda. I've sewn a couple projects these past weeks and am aiming to go upstairs after I finish this blog post to sew another little project. I know I swore to myself I wouldn't sew or read or knit until this writing project of mine is finished, but I'm really awful at sticking to my own swears. Sewing, right now, is very soothing and fulfilling to me. And I think about it constantly. I'll post another post soon on the things I've made.
Writing. It's going well. When I have enough energy to do it. It is requiring lots of research, so I feel like I'm in school again - which I slightly enjoy. But really, I just can't wait to have this weight off my shoulders and be able to indulge in other areas of interest without feeling guilty.
Energy. I have none. Man. I know I say this a lot, but I'm just tired, I'm tired, I'm tired, I'M TIRED!!! All the time. And it's getting old. Yesterday, I got a large Mountain Dew at Taco Bell to help keep me awake during the day, but around one, I just had to sleep. So I took a two-hour nap, naturally. I know it's good for me, but nothing can make me feel more LAZY. Then, I proceeded to drag myself through the rest of the afternoon, just to crash for the night at 10 P.M. I have let Bella watch more movies these past 10 weeks or so than I have in her entire life. And I feel like a bad mom.
Pictures. I know. My last few posts haven't had them. That's cuz I still haven't removed this @$$ from the couch to retrieve the camera from the car. I promised by the end of the week, didn't I? I have two more days...




5 comments:
for the record, you are an OUTSTANDING mom
sometimes jenny, you just have to kick into survival mode. eli watched a ton of movies when i was pregnant with abe because first i was sick and then very tired. it can be undone later and thankfully, they are too young to remember when i used the tv as a babysitter. you are doing a great job! cut yourself some slack and take that nap guiltlessly because there will come a time in life when napping isn't so much a part of our day :) hope this was encouraging.
:-) Thanks, Joy's.
Nap while you can =) I sure do miss naps...
And you are a good mom, cut yourself some slack...
xo
c
Jen, get your lazy bootie into gear!! Cha big goof!
We looove you... A&K
Post a Comment