Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day two...

DAY 2: A PHOTO OF YOURSELF A YEAR AGO

I have to admit, this day brought me looking back at my blog a year ago.  Blogs, for all their dorkiness, are wonderful pictorial journals and I will gladly take the nerdy title of "Blogger" for this perk.

A year ago yesterday, Trav was leaving for his third deployment of the year.  Winter was setting in, and I was probably putting up a wall between us so that it wouldn't be too difficult to be alone, and it was an altogether dreary time. 2010 has been immeasurably better than 2009.  I know I complain about Trav working too much, but looking back... I realize I'm thankful that he has a job, and I'm incredibly grateful he has been home mostly every night recently.

As for that other little fart in the picture... seriously?!?!?  Was she really that tiny?  And not even talking??  Oh my word... I need to treasure her youth more... it's going too fast.

I knit my first little something for Baby S yesterday: a little red hat.  I'm extremely hopeful she'll be coming in December.  Bella saw it and wants one of her own, so I'm beginning on a second hat for big sis.  Bring on the matching!  ;-)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Baby S?!?! Are we giving hints?! :)

jenny said...

:-) Not really, I just am getting tired of calling her Baby Girl...

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...