Friday, February 25, 2011
the best medicine
Last night, I was able to go out with some friends for dinner. Besides delicious food and no children to help feed, it was one of the best nights I've had in awhile. I'm pretty sure we all laughed for about three hours straight.
In college, all my friends were funny. Seriously, I think I laughed my way through college - they were the best four years. Since then, I've made many other friends, equipped with other amazing qualities, but it's been hard to duplicate what we had in college. But last night was a close representation. Oh my... I forgot how much I love to laugh... and what a treasure a funny person is. I like dry, witty humor... and my oh my, it was there last night. :-D
Just had to share... I came home feeling so light and happy. Laughter truly is the best medicine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I completely understand. I am part of a local mommy group that when with them and no kids I feel just like I did while in the Fire Academy. The joy of company with people you trust and care about sure do make life grand. I am glad you had a great time!
"Laughter is sunshine. It chases winter from the human face." do you know who wrote that? I found it today while reading about Victor Hugo on DGblog.So fitting a quote for your night out.
Post a Comment