Pray for Sayad Musa: Afghan Christian set to be hanged within days?
Read this article here, at Justin Taylor's blog, about Sayad Musa. News like this always amazes me two-fold:
1) That things like this are really happening in our world. Fellow Christians being killed and tortured for their faith... and here I am, living my little life in America.
2) That even though I'm here, living my little life in America, God still cares for me and my "problems" deeply, just as much as Sayad's.
Please, click over to Between Two Worlds and please, pray for this man. He needs strength for the days to come.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Jen, dad shared this with us this morning at sunday school. moved me to tears. we are praying.
Praying also.
:( I'm praying.
Thank you so much for sharing this. I had no idea. I will be praying.
Post a Comment