1. The one on the left: She's squishy, she coos, she nuzzles perfectly. And she's sleeping a sound 9 hours at night, wakes up to eat at 5:30, and heads back to bed for another 4 hour nap. I'm loving this child.
2. The one on the right: She's spunky, she's hilarious, she's my girl. Bella's very particular about being touched. She's NOT a touchy-feely girl. No ma'am. She'll tolerate her dad's affection about 50% of the time and everyone else... not so much. But me... her Mama. She CRAVES to be touched by me. Constantly crawling up in my lap, nuzzling under my arm, wrapping her arms around my neck and rubbing our noses together... she loves the affection. At times, it can frustrate me that she's so opinionated about touch, but lately, I've just been soaking up her affection. It's my sweet spot in life.
3. The both together:
4. My rings:
I got these beauties for Christmas from Trav. The top is a sapphire, Bella's birthstone. And the bottom is turquoise, Summer's birthstone. They're stackable and just so perfect. I'm not much of a jewelry fan... but these, I love. Poor Bella, though. She thinks that "hers" is black. Daily she tells me, "I want Summer's BLUE one, Mama. I don't want my black one." Check out the Olive Bungalow for details if your interested.
5. This book:
Oh my. *sigh* I'm sensing a book review coming soon...







5 comments:
I can't wait to read your thoughts on this book! I so wish we could chat about it in your livingroom instead with a cup of cappuccino - or lemonade if it were my livingroom ;)
Seeing your two girls together makes me so excited to have my two as well :) Thanks for not freaking me out about the transition to two kids - I appreciate you sharing the good things! Also I LOVE those rings! I might have just past that website on to Dan as a little idea...
Sisters are priceless! I am grateful I have 2 little girls to witness this type of precious moments myself!
Ok. we are soul mates, obviously, but 1. I love your girls too,
2. I totally love your rings too,
and 3. I totally love Stepping heavenward too! I really really loved it when i read it again after I had my girls. It took on a whole new meaning. I think i need to read it again soon.
I agree with Amanda B... wish I could talk over "Stepping Heavenward" with you over a cup of tea! I have loved that book since I was in high school. SO good.
Post a Comment