Friday, April 29, 2011
unashamedly loving it...
Totally forgot about the whole wedding... until I turned on the news this morning.
GAAHHHHH...
Love her dress, love the romance, love the Royal family.
I know, I know... totally unrealistic and not really a fairytale. But, I'm loving it anyway.
Seeing as I used to have a HUGE crush on this man when I was a young whippersnapper...
... I don't think I've stopped smiling all while watching the coverage. I even smiled my whole 2-mile run workout at the gym. I told Trav, if they could just play the Royal Wedding for me while I'm running my 10K, I'd think it a breeze!
AND, I just have to mention... Prince Harry is a cutie-patootie!!
GAHHH... K, sometimes being a girl is a drag - what with all the emotions and junk.
But sometimes, it's just SO much fun! The dress, the love, the beauty, the EVERYTHING. I'm so enjoying living vicariously through the Royal couple today. Long live Prince William and Princess Kate!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
I love that without realizing it we posted the same "young William" picture when reminiscing about our adoration for him in years past
i believe they will be the duke and duchess fyi. She was so pretty but i wish princess diana was there instead of camilla. that would have been really cool.
You're right, Ma. Duke and Duchess of Wales, I believe?? But, you know, for us USA-ans, who don't understand the whole royal tiering, I thought I'd say Prince and Princess. It's much more romantic sounding too... :-)
It was very romatic and such a nice thing to watch in a midst of all the tragedy happening in the world lately!
Finally someone loved this as much as I did!! (I was feeling the hate on facebook. Oy!) I loved loved watching yesterday! Umm, I actually stayed up and watched it live...Ha! It was worth it though...but then I saw it replayed on public television at 1:00...if I only would have known I could have gotten my sleep!
Anyway, thanks for sharing that you enjoyed the day so much :) It WAS beautiful!
I loved watching it too! I loved all of it, everyone in the wedding party looked amazing! They are such a precious couple :o)
Who didn't love William at one point or another?! :)
P.S. Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are going to be their formal names, although like you, I do like "Prince" and "Princess" better :)
I agree: prince Harry is cuuute! Probably a bit too young for me though....
Post a Comment