I've almost been "home" for a week now. And since then, I've slacked on my exercise, my eating, my sleep, my time in the Word... yet, my time has felt so full and fast. Which, at this point in the game, all I want is the time to go by fast. The next month (or so...) couldn't go by fast enough. But, I am hoping to create a bit more structure to my life in the upcoming weeks.
A few photos of the ones I love:
![]() |
| Nana and Atticus (Great-Grandma and great-grandson) |
![]() |
| Brooke (in the middle) with her sisters. Brooke is to marry my youngest bro come August. I'm loving getting to know her. |
![]() |
| Sweetness and Mama. I rarely put this child down; my arms were made to hold her. |







9 comments:
Welcome back Jenny (and girls!) I'm sure everyone is loving having you all here!
Thanks Mallory!!
You look so good! You never post pics of yourself. That not so fun May really paid off!!! You're one HOT Mama! :)
Haha Katie. You're funny. :-) I never post pictures of myself because I never have anyone to take them of me! :-)
Ugh, I remember living across the country from my family and being SO lonely, and I had my hubby most of the time!!! SOOOO glad you are home, just wish Travis was with you!
PS- I agree skinny Mama, you look great! Go girl!
Two things : 1. LOVE Summer's bow! Makes me want to have a little girl!! :) 2. You look amazing!
What?! That's crazy! I used to be Brooke's Sunday school teacher/camp leader. And she's marrying your brother?! Seriously small world!
Enjoy CA!
Halle! That IS crazy! Yep, she's to be my sis-in-law soon. A lovely lady. :-)
Okay I must say you are looking quite trim in that last photo. All that running may feel like its kicking your butt, but you sure are looking good! Just wait until Travis gets home and sees your sexy little self! Hot mama!
Post a Comment