Friday, May 27, 2011

you miss me??

I am in CALI-for-Ni-A.  Ahhh... although, I do have to admit: It's a bit cold here!!  I was liking that 90 degree weather back in the midwest - tornados and all...

So, the girls and I are adjusting to the cooler climate and the Pacific Standard Timing.  Let's just say that the first few days here did not include happy wake-up calls...

We are surrounded by family.  LOVE it.  Bella's lavished in cousin love, and I'm soaking up Atticus and Summer's sweet babyness.

So what's the plan for this next month??
- Lots of family time.
- Celebrating my new sister-in-law (come August 14).
- Hiking mountains.
- Visits to the ocean.
- Trying to sqeeze some exercise in here somewhere, amidst all the stuffing of our faces.
- Celebrating my sister's birthday, mom's birthday, brother-in-law's birthday and my 5th anniversary.
- A trip to Yosemite (WOO-HOO!!!!!).  25 family members included.  Wish us luck.

Oh, and by the way, did you get the memo that May officially ended on the 24th??  I did.  I'm sure I did.  Because No-Fun/Sugar May has officially ended, beginning with the 3 cokes I had during my day of traveling.  And it's continuing through the 5 cupcakes, pieces of lemon meringue pie, ice cream, etc. that continues to find it's way to my mouth.  Sorry, folks.  It was nice while it lasted.  :-)

3 comments:

Kate said...

i'm so so happy to tears that you're home. i love you jenny!

Katie&Greg said...

A for effort, Jenny. A for effort! :) Enjoy your time at home :)

Emily Takes Photos said...

Sounds like a fun month, enjoy! And new sis-in-law, is this Andy's wife or is Greg getting married, too?

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...