Tuesday, August 9, 2011

the GREEN one

Tomorrow, we head to the green state!!


This is Bella's fave placemat... she likes to point at every state and ask, "Who wibs in DIS one??"
Anyways, she's been telling EVERYONE that we're going to the GREEN one (aka CA) tomorrow, with Daddy and Summer and Mama too!  Needless to say, we're all quite excited.  Trav gets to go "home" for the first time in nearly two years and will have plenty of brothers to play with; I get to see my sisters, kiss my nieces and nephew, and watch my bro get hitched; Bella gets to see Uncle James and Charlotte and be a flower girl; and Summer gets to experience the true season after which she was named... none of this Hades-like business.


But first, cleaning and laundry.  My tub is horrid.  But I came across this cleaning idea, that I'm trying... in order to motivate me.  Why not try it yourself??  I think it shall smell W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L.

T.T.F.N.!!  (Guess what Bella's watching??)

3 comments:

tclark said...

I can't find anything under that cleaning link. Am I doing something wrong? It says not found. I'm curious cause I love grapefruits! Have fun with your family!!

Emily Takes Photos said...

@tclark: click the "idea" part of the link, it links correctly.

Is Greg getting married this weekend?! We're also going to be in SLO for 2 weddings, my dad on Thursday and another friend on Saturday. Maybe we'll see you around town!

LBeck said...

Tclark if you click just on the Word 'idea' it will open it I had the same problem at first. And jenn let me know how that works I would love to try it! Would smell so yummy and clean! Have so much fun in Cali!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...