Friday, December 9, 2011

good bye

Vivianne with her kiddos.

Good bye, sweet friend.
I am weeping for you today.

Death is so cruel.

Halloween 2009
How I remember my friend.

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Jenny,
I'm so sorry. I saw the title and said, "Oh no" out loud. This breaks my heart for her family and yours. I will be praying for both. Love you.
~Cassie

Erika said...

:( I am so so sorry, Jenny. I just can't imagine what her family is going through right now (as well as her friends)...praying for her family and you today :(

Kim said...

Thanks for sharing this. My heart is so sad for the King family today. The Altus community lost a beautiful little girl yesterday to cancer as well. It's all breaking my heart.

The Kiser Family said...

How heartbreaking! Praying for strength for the dear friends, family, and precious children she had to leave behind.

Tim and Melissa McBee said...

So sorry, Jenny...I just said a prayer for her family and you.

liz oelker said...

I feel terrible that I've gotten so busy I've forgotten to check in here and read your blogs. It's been several weeks now since this loss, but I'm sure the wound is still fresh. I'm so sorry for your loss and will be praying for you and for her family! Such terrible sorrow for her family! I pray the God grants peace to all that knew her. Lots of love!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...