For all our aunts, uncles, Mimi's & Granddad's, Grandma's & Grandpa's, cousins, and Daddy... a Happy Resurrection Day from Bella June and Summer Noelle!!
Impossible to get a good picture betwixt the two of them.
oh, the candid shots are the best, anyway! :-) I have a hard time with Kate too! I find myself taking more pics of Ellie and Clara together and just leaving Kate out because she's so impossible. One year olds are HARD!! :-) adorable girls and adorable dresses! love you!
4 comments:
your babies are so pretty! i love them and miss them oodles! what did you look like today? did you wear lellow too? :)
oh, the candid shots are the best, anyway! :-) I have a hard time with Kate too! I find myself taking more pics of Ellie and Clara together and just leaving Kate out because she's so impossible. One year olds are HARD!! :-) adorable girls and adorable dresses! love you!
Little girls in Easter dresses make me smile :o) I hope you three had a great Easter!
Gotta love sibling pics! Just think how much they will love looking at them 10 years from now. You have some precious girls Jen :)
Post a Comment