Sunday, July 22, 2012

more real life, pt 2

On Friday, I got my hair trimmed.  And highlights added.  I'm not a fan of the highlights.  Ugh.

I also got my nails did.  French manicure.  That night, one nail broke.  Ugh.

Tomorrow was supposed to be a special day.  Not anymore.  Ugh.

BUT, these are first-world problems, I clearly understand.
And we're fully enjoying our hot summer.
Swimming.
Eating quesadillas and cold grapes.

Shoving said grapes in our cheeks.



And... in other MOMENTOUS news...

da-da-da-DUM...



Bella's hair is finally long enough to french braid!!  
I'm a proud Mama.  And I'm in love with that profile.

Hopefully later this week, we'll be a united family.
As of now, we're still here...
swimming
doing hair
disciplining
living
.
.
.

5 comments:

Emily Takes Photos said...

She looks DARLING! Sorry things didn't turn out as planned, but wishing you all a happy reunion when it happens, with lots of love and patience to go around :)

The Kiser Family said...

Sorry for the disappointments, especially the delayed reunion. :( But these pictures of Bella are absolutely precious...what a doll!

The Scott Family said...

I love Bella's braids!!! She looks so grown up with them! I hope your hubby will be home with you 3 SOON!

rachieannie said...

Definitely cute braids!! And don't you hate it when your nails, which you spent good money on, break? My thumb nail broke the first night we were on our honeymoon. I still remember how frustrated I was, 2 1/2 years later :-)

Cassie said...

Love the braids! She looks like such a big kid! You're being so patient while waiting for your man. He's a lucky guy to have you three waiting for him when he gets back.

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...