Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cardinal and Gold


My Dad (a USC grad) has been sending my husband (a USC fanatic) texts like these all week:

"I don't usually talk with UCLA grads much, but when I do, I ask for a large fries."

and

"Latest UCLA request: UCLA is requesting that Trojans not say, 'Beat the Bruins,' because it implies animal abuse."

All in preparation for the USC/UCLA game TODAY.  

My family are die-hards.  Like, I thought USC and USA were synonymous when I was growing up.  And I thought there was no difference between Christians and USC fans.  We played the USC marching band CD's a lot in my home.  

Sooooo... in honor of my family, my husband, my children's wardrobe and the greatest state in the Union:

GO TROJANS!!  BEAT THE BRUINS!!!!

2 comments:

Betty said...

I like your blog much better than the actual game. Such a sad day yesterday :(

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that we didn't have much to root for. But I love the USC fans!! Especially the ones named Bella and Summer (Travis also). In fact, all of them.

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...