Our home is being packed up today. Movers come on Wednesday. We head out of Wichita on Friday. It's a surreal feeling, watching all your things disappear into cardboard boxes, knowing they'll be unpacked in a new home, new state, new surroundings. I'm ready for Florida, though. I'm ready for an adventure.
My sister, Betsy, and her husband came down from Minnesota for a quick visit Friday-Sunday. Trav and I always wish we could spend more time with them. They are a perfect "couple friend." Where the wives totally get along, the husbands are practically the same person, and all four can have a fun/deep/real conversation easily. I'm thankful that they're my family... because that means that no matter how far I move, they'll always be in my life.
Betsy and James are fellow iPhone users and they taught me the ropes to my own iPhone that came in the mail on Friday. I have to admit - it's a pretty sweet phone. And you can use it as little or as much as you desire. And all the apps that people have - well, they're not necessary to have. So far, I've loved using it. Very spiffy.
Sooo... I better get back. Trav's downstairs filing paperwork that's 2-3 years old. I'm sitting on my bed upstairs surrounded by piles of "don't pack", "pack ourselves", and "donate" items. Summer's sleeping, Bella's playing across the street...
Just thought I'd peep in on this Monday and bid you hello.
My sister, Betsy, and her husband came down from Minnesota for a quick visit Friday-Sunday. Trav and I always wish we could spend more time with them. They are a perfect "couple friend." Where the wives totally get along, the husbands are practically the same person, and all four can have a fun/deep/real conversation easily. I'm thankful that they're my family... because that means that no matter how far I move, they'll always be in my life.
Betsy and James are fellow iPhone users and they taught me the ropes to my own iPhone that came in the mail on Friday. I have to admit - it's a pretty sweet phone. And you can use it as little or as much as you desire. And all the apps that people have - well, they're not necessary to have. So far, I've loved using it. Very spiffy.
Sooo... I better get back. Trav's downstairs filing paperwork that's 2-3 years old. I'm sitting on my bed upstairs surrounded by piles of "don't pack", "pack ourselves", and "donate" items. Summer's sleeping, Bella's playing across the street...
Just thought I'd peep in on this Monday and bid you hello.






No comments:
Post a Comment