I have been meaning to write.... but, you know how it goes. Finally, my friend, Tabitha, wrote me and told me to at least post some pictures! So here I am. Time flies when you're sleep deprived, hormonal, a mite overwhelmed having fun!
I did pull out my camera today and tried to play around with some settings and, of course, I used my favorite subjects. I also ordered a portrait lens (Canon 50mm f1.8) and it should be coming in the mail soon. I'm super excited about the potential.
For now, enjoy some photos. Know I'm deeply in love with a little boy, and trying my best to give two little girls the attention they want and need. Mimi should be arriving in two days, so I'm holding on tight, folks!
I did pull out my camera today and tried to play around with some settings and, of course, I used my favorite subjects. I also ordered a portrait lens (Canon 50mm f1.8) and it should be coming in the mail soon. I'm super excited about the potential.
For now, enjoy some photos. Know I'm deeply in love with a little boy, and trying my best to give two little girls the attention they want and need. Mimi should be arriving in two days, so I'm holding on tight, folks!










8 comments:
favorite part=his adorable back wrinkles. love it. and you are getting to be rather savvy with that camera my friend. <3
These are all precious, and I particularly like the one of the girls stacked on top of each other! What a great eye! I love the 50mm; it's my go-to lens right now. Can't wait to see what you do with it!
Love the one of the girls looking at Rhett! These are great shots; way to take a minute and record what's happening. So easy to forget to do that.
Love that 50 mm lens; we use it all the time too! But a quick warning: we once accidentally closed ours up in the pocket of our stroller. Unbeknownst to us, the plastic mounting ring cracked, and the next time we tried to remove it from the camera, it was stuck. Then we got error messages about the lens "contacts" etc. It was a relatively easy fix at a repair shop (other than a 45 minute drive) but I know with little ones around, cameras get dropped...so just be careful with that lens, ok?
Love that last one of Rhett!!!
Cute! Cute! Cute!
Oh these are too precious Jenny! I'm with Anna, the back wrinkles are adorable, and I love the way the girls are resting their chins on their hands, eyeing their little bro. Such sweet moments...and black and white was def the way to go for these. Beautiful pics Mama.
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love each one, Nana
You have captured such sweet moments... yet incredibly art-full!! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment