Friday, October 31, 2008

Are you proud?

9 comments:

Kali said...

That gave me chills, Jenny. Thanks for sharing! (By the way, have you been reading the boys' convo about the election?? Interesting to say the least...)

Terra said...

Wow Jenny, that was powerful!! Thank you for posting - I agree 100%!!

Kate said...

Amen. Well Said. Made me cry.

joy said...

thanks for sharing, jenny. that was moving. i also noticed that you're reading twilight! are you loving it?

Janet said...

thanks Jenny
i love it
p.s. is it possible to temporarily stop the background music while the youtube is playing??
not sure how to do it,
i love what he had to say, and wish everyone could hear it,
love you

Joanie said...

That was pwerful!

Mama Mote said...

Cool! And yes, I'm proud.

Kristen Borland said...

wow. gave me goosebumps and tears.

Jason and Anna said...

Loved it...though I did laugh when the McCain picture showed up at the end. Not sure why. I think the music made it cheesy. haha. Though I totally agree and support him. :-)

Also, I read that someone said you were reading the twilight series? Your mom bought them and I'm on book 2...yeah, I'm a little addicted!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...