Saturday, November 1, 2008

hook.line.sinker

Yep. I, too, have been hit by the vampire epidemic.

It happened so suddenly, I was caught unawares. But, the Book #1 was on sale at Wal-Mart for less than $8... and I had heard that this teenage vampire series was all the rage...

... three days later...

... I'm on book two, and enjoying my pumping time immensely.

7 comments:

Liv said...

wow, I have so much to comment on let me start from the bottom up. The naked thing with trav, its hilarious!!! smart guy, I never did that with Aria, but she might of liked it??.. funny, seriously I can just see trav- by the way his hair look sooo good, I love it when Tommy grows his out, they both look so good!!
the sweater your mom sent is so cute, I almost want to copy it- I've had to hold off on kniting because our house is still not put together.
The table, I love it!!!! So sweet, perfect color and fit- I wish I had gotten you one of the round talbe cloths from anthropology. Oh well.
Bella is growing into her face (filling out in the cheeks, her coloring is gorgeous!!) Are her eyes still that midnight blue? I feel like Im missing so much, they grow so stinkin fast in the first months. Also I am so proud of you for sticking with the breast milk!!!!
Oh ya, the book series, read the fist two in arizona and was kind of imbarissed to tell anyone that I was reading vampire books- let alone tell tommy- I have yet to read the last one, but they are so good!!! I like that you just go ahead and tell.
I think thats it, sorry for taking up so much room but I havent seen your blog in more than a week, so I had lots to keep up on.
Cant wait to see you in dec.
love all three of you!!

Wandering Soul said...

My first comment...

You are welcome for the shirt.

Secondly, VAMPIRES. Been a huge fan for years now! I'm SO GLAD you love them! Absolutely addicting. I suppose the main character's name doesn't hurt, either :)

Wandering Soul said...

P.S. That was from Jenny F, by the way :)

amanda said...

ummm, i have to agree with your love of vampires because we also love them in our house! i wish i could see you experience the excitement that comes with vampires.....you just wait....things are going to happen!
Amanda Lord

p.s. I am glad you like the shirt

Cassie said...

I just started reading the first book! I'm so excited!

Jason and Anna said...

I'm almost done with #2...and will soon start #3. LOVE the vamps!

Kali said...

Not you too!! All of my female coworkers have been raving about these & I just can't bring myself to do it. But if you say so...

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...