Wednesday, October 8, 2008

movie review: October '08


Trav and I watched this film last night - and loved it! I highly recommend renting/NetFlixing it, if possible. I'm into "relational" movies (as Travis put it), where the characters are developed in depth and you are able to become a part of their lives. It's not action packed or scary (two good things, in my book!)... just a film dealing with some social issues today in America and one of unexpected friendships. You will be touched.

3 comments:

liz oelker said...

Is that Richard Jenkins on the cover?? I'll have to check it out. I love him but he doesn't usually do feel good movies.

Bonnie said...

This looks like it worth a look, Jenny. Have you seen Fireproof yet?
I've heard it is as good as Facing Your Giants. I'm sure Travis would love that one. So glad to see that you are "basking" in this lovely time as you get to know your little Bella. Whitney looked at your page lastnight and was ahhhing all over her. Continuing to pray for you all.

asvdw said...

I loved this movie too! I have another recommendation for you: Young at Heart. It's a documentary -- but it was so wonderful. Netflick it girl. Love your updates on here. asvdw

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...