I had read this book back in high school. I remember it being a good novel, one that was heart-warming and dear. Now, back at my parents' home, I saw it on the shelf and decided to lend my mind to the old story. I was very blessed by the simple story of the cost of following Jesus, no matter what. "An experiment in obedience" is what the main character, Elisabeth, engages in - needless to say, changing her life. I recommend this book, to challenge yourself and your walk with Christ, to remind you that we are to "follow Jesus, though none go with me."Sunday, January 18, 2009
another book recommendation
I had read this book back in high school. I remember it being a good novel, one that was heart-warming and dear. Now, back at my parents' home, I saw it on the shelf and decided to lend my mind to the old story. I was very blessed by the simple story of the cost of following Jesus, no matter what. "An experiment in obedience" is what the main character, Elisabeth, engages in - needless to say, changing her life. I recommend this book, to challenge yourself and your walk with Christ, to remind you that we are to "follow Jesus, though none go with me."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
that sounds REALLY good
Post a Comment