Yesterday, while at my weekly thrift store run, I scored a sweet deal. A t-shirt knit, queen-sized sheet set (brand new) for $14. I always appreciate new sheets, and we especially like t-shirt knit kind. This set even had some color in it, so I thought I'd surprise my husband. Came home, washed them, donned our bed, and waited for him to come home.
Later, I was out talking with some neighbors girls when Trav came tromping over to me, changed out of his flight suit into play clothes (for lack of better term).... meaning he had been upstairs and changed already (thus seeing the sheets!).
Our convo:
T: "Hey babe!"
J: "Hiiii."
some small talk
J: "So, you changed already..."
T: "Ya..."
J: "Did you like the bedroom??"
T: "Uhhh... whaddya mean?"
J: "You didn't notice?"
T: "What?"
J: "You didn't notice."
T: "What are you talking about?"
J: "HOW could you NOT have noticed??"
*sigh* Boys.... Sometimes (aka: most of the time) I just don't understand them...
Buuuuutttt.... Bella is a dolly. She and I had a good day today, which makes life just somehow seem, well, enjoyable! Here's a better picture of her eating "solids" (the other one in my previous post was rather scary... sorry.)




11 comments:
The white comforter was pulled up over the sheets much higher than that...but, Jenny says that I can't defend myself on her blog...
Jenny you crack me up. Before I saw the picture I was defending Travis in my head thinking "he may not have noticed new sheets... that's not so bad..." but then I SAW them. Wow. I was just telling someone the other day how your closet at NWC was organized by color of shirts... in rainbow order, right? Miss you.
Oh Jenny, I died laughing! How could he NOT have noticed? I then told Joshua the story, who immediately took to Travis' side...until I showed him the picture. Then he was at a loss. I love it!
too funny!
That's hilarious.
Look at that sweet face on Bella! Yummy solids!
jen - those sheets are awesome! totally remind me of you. :)
okay...that made my morning...hilarious!
oh jenny.. i'm still laughing... that was too cute... xoxox
:) I know...one time I rearranged the furniture in our place,
and Jason didn't even notice...I was so proud of myself too:) Gotta love 'em:)
Um, I thought you couldn't be a pilot if you're color-blind...
;-)
Hey Jenny,
WOw.. how Bella has changed! She looks so cute. I love her facial expressions these days!
We feed our Bella in the exact same bumbo too. Although I think we will have to invest in a high chair very soon... because it is getting hard to keep her contained... She is always trying to grab things around her... it gets a little annoying when I am trying to feed her!
Hope things are well!
Post a Comment