See all these lovely photos? Aren't we all so attractive? Ahhh... my friends. We just had such a blast in college. Multiple camping trips, competitive card games, lounging around, road trips... we were certainly a fun group. I miss those girls.Annnndddd.... TODAY I'm leaving on a jet plane to have our annual get-together! We have met up every year since we graduated and this is 2009's weekend! I'm so pumped. I feel in great need of LAUGHTER (which there certainly will be), GIRL TIME (which is inevitable), STORY TELLING (how can there not be with pictures like these??), SOUL SHARING AND PRAYER (which just comes naturally with these women).
Thank you, Lord, for these gals!




7 comments:
What a wonderful tradition. Have a great time.
Sounds like a blast... hope you have a wonderful time!!!
How awesome!! I think we all need that to rejuvenate our soul. Hope you have a wonderful time!
so fun! Do you get to leave Bella behind?
Who is the girl you're with in front of the Christmas tree? She looks familiar.
That's Lisa - my freshman, junior, and senior year roommate! She was in my bridal party.
have a wonderful time!!
Have a great time Jenny! I know that it'll be just grand! :o)
Post a Comment