Bella's birthday is coming up faster than I know what to do (3 weeks!! Eek!) and I saw this cute little number and think I'm going to try and knit it for her. I can't imagine why on earth I'd want to work with soft, warm yarn... as the past week it's been in the high 90's with MUCH humidity!! But, that's what knitting does to me: takes me by surprise. It really is a love-hate relationship. Some days I love it... can't put it down. Then, I hate it and never want to see another skein of yarn in my life! Thankfully, I'm on the upswing of this relationship and I think we both might benefit by a little time spent holding hands...
(Pattern found here)Bella's walking more and more on her own. She is amazing me every day by how MUCH she knows. One smart little cookie I have on my hands. She's been signing "more" and "all done" to me at meal times (which is very helpful) and seems pretty pleased with herself now that she's mastered The Wave. She waves hi and bye to every.single.person/animal/inanimate object we walk past. She has become quite the joy to have around and those days of yore, when screaming was the norm and tears were an every day occurrence, seem so long ago. I praise the Lord for that!
As for me, I'm trying to get used to not having family around anymore. :-( I miss my sisters and mom, brothers and dad, nieces... I have conjured up a couple projects to keep me busy around the house (some new bedroom ideas...) and I'll be sure to take and post pictures if I ever get around to completing the projects. :-)
That's all for now! Better make the most of Bella's nap time... it'll be over way too soon!




4 comments:
Oh she will look super cute in that little number. :) Enjoy the quiet time the two of you have together. Those moments will be gone before you know it.
It sounds like things are in the upswing all around. So glad! Blessings and more blessings to you.
Bella is one in three weeks?!? Where did the time go?
Good for you, Jenny. Hope it is a pleasant undertaking with that sweater. It is really cute. I can't believe Bella's a year old soon. Wow! Time flies.
Jenny,
I agree on the whole knitting thing! I was sitting in bed bored at 8;30 after I put Aria to bed wondering what to do... and it came to me... my beloved friend- those kneels and all they can accomplish while sitting in bed feeling sad and sick.
I am sorry I didn't answer your text. I really would like to talk to you soon.
I promise to pick up the phone next time you call.... I have been taking lots of naps.
Love you.
Liv
by the way I don't think I have seen bella for months the whole thought of her begging to walk and SIGN and do all these grown up baby things is so far boggling my mind.
I might just try that sweater out for Aria as well.
Love you
Liv
Post a Comment